- Governor General's Awards
- Scotiabank Giller Prize
- Man Booker Prize
- Pulitzer Prize
- Science Fiction
- Where I live now : a journey through lov...
- All the beloved ghosts
- Lost in September
- We'll all be burnt in our beds some nigh...
- The way of the strangers : encounters wi...
- All we leave behind : a reporter's journ...
- The water beetles
- The longest year
- What the soul doesn't want : poems
- The hand-over : how bigwigs and bureaucr...
- Where it hurts : essays
- In search of New Babylon
- The virgin trial
- The colony of unrequited dreams
- On Not Losing My Father's Ashes in the F...
- Slow war
- Within the glass
- Uncertain Weights and Measures
2 available of 6 items
1 available of 16 items
The definitive book on the distinctive history and psychology of ISIS, based on Wood's unprecedented access to the Islamic State's own recruiters and supporters, and his extensive time reporting throu...
7 available of 7 items
"When Home Won't Let You Stay tells the gripping story of a family's desperate attempts to escape Afghan warlords, Taliban oppression, and the persecutions of refugee life, in hopes that both their so...
0 available of 14 items
3 available of 6 items
The hand-over : how bigwigs and bureaucrats transferred Canada's best publisher and the best part of our literary heritage to a foreign multinational
"In her controversial new book, Elaine Dewar, named among "Canada's best muckrakers," reveals how our premiere national publisher, McClelland and Stewart, was eventually sold to Random House, a divisi...
2 available of 5 items
4 available of 5 items
0 available of 2 items