Blood on the water
Shut out of the investigation of a massive bombing he witnessed, William Monk takes over when evidence surfaces that the person executed for the crime was innocent, a situation that places him in the center of a violent power struggle for control of the Suez Canal.
3 available of 5 items
- Perry, Anne. William Monk novel.
- Thorndike Press large print basic
- Thorndike Press large print basic series.
- William Monk novel
- London (England) -- Social conditions -- 19th century -- Fiction.
- Monk, William (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Private investigators -- England -- London -- Fiction.
Edition: Large print ed.
Publisher, Date: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, c2014.
Description: 513 p. (large print) ; 23 cm.Link to PAC