Shunned and dangerous
Living in the small town of Heavenly, Pennsylvania, Claire Weatherly has come to admire the Amish for their wholesome, honest way of life. So when she hears that Mose Fisher has made one of his famous corn mazes, Claire, who has always been game for a good puzzle, can't wait to walk the paths and test her skill. But the puzzle grows more serious when she discovers the body of Amish farmer Harley Zook deep inside in the maze.
1 available of 3 items
- An Amish mystery
- An Amish mystery ; 3
- Bradford, Laura. Amish mystery
- Bradford, Laura. Amish mystery ; 3.
- Amish -- Fiction.
- Amish Country (Pa.) -- Fiction.
- Family secrets -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction.
Edition: Large print edition.
Description: 357 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
LCCN: 2014014743Link to PAC