Good things come
After her husband's death, Kate Long moves with her young daughter to the Australian mountian town of Ferntree Heights. Determined to forge a new life for herself and her child, she is unsettled by Aaron Frazer, a successful entrepreneur and man of faith, who shows a romantic interest in her. Kate's heart longs for the love and warmth Aaron offers, but she tells herself she is unworthy. Will her independence and fear of loving again keep her from accepting his affection? Is running away her only answer? Or will she learn to trust God with her life?
- Australia -- Fiction.
- Christian fiction.
- FICTION / Christian / Romance
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Widows -- Fiction.
- 9781624163616 (electronic bk.)
- 1624163610 (electronic bk.)
Publisher, Date: Uhrichsville, OH : Truly Yours, c2001.
Description: 1 online resource.
- Access limited to subscribing institutions.
- Description based on online resource; title from EPUB title page (OverDrive, viewed June 13, 2013).