Slaves of Socorro
"Hal and his fellow Herons have returned home to Skandia after defeating the pirate captain Zavac and reclaiming Skandia's most prized artifact, the Andomal. With their honor restored, the Herons turn to a new mission: tracking down an old rival turned bitter enemy. Tursgudleader of the Shark Brotherband and Hal's constant opponenthas turned from a bullying youth into a pirate and slave trader. After Tursgud captures twelve Araluen villagers to sell as slaves, the Heron crew sails into action"--www.amazon.ca.
9 available of 12 items
- Brotherband chronicles
- Brotherband chronicles ; book 4
- Flanagan, John (John Anthony). Brotherband chronicles
- Flanagan, John (John Anthony). Brotherband chronicles ; book 4.
- Enemies -- Juvenile fiction.
- Pirates -- Juvenile fiction.
- Quests (Expeditions) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Seafaring life -- Juvenile fiction.
Description: 462, 16 pages : illustrations, maps.Link to PAC