Book of the dead
Dr. Kay Scarpetta has moved to the historic city of Charleston to open a private forensic pathology practice, but someone doesn't welcome her arrival. Then the murders begin.
98 available of 99 items
- Forensic pathologists -- Fiction.
- Medical examiners (Law) -- Fiction.
- Scarpetta, Kay (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- South Carolina -- Fiction.
- Women physicians -- Fiction.
Edition: Hardcover ed.
Publisher, Date: New York : G. P. Putnam's Sons, 2007.
Description: 405 p.
LCCN: 2007028170Link to PAC