Medical student Jennifer Hernandez travels to India after her grandmother dies there under suspicious circumstances while undergoing surgery and she tries to figure out what is going on. Ultimately, Jennifer uncovers a massive conspiracy involving a number of other unexplained deaths and hasty cremations.
58 available of 59 items
- Conspiracies -- Fiction.
- Grandmothers -- Death -- Fiction.
- Hospitals -- India -- Fiction.
- Medical fiction -- India.
- Medical tourism -- Fiction.
- Montgomery, Laurie (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Stapleton, Jack (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Women medical students -- Fiction.
Publisher, Date: New York, N.Y. : G.P. Putnam's Sons, 2008.
Description: viii, 436 p.
Notes: "G.P. Putnam's Sons".
LCCN: 2008022334Link to PAC