Miss Fisher's murder mysteries. Series 1
In 1920's Melbourne, the Honourable Phryne Fisher is a thoroughly modern woman operating in a mostly male world. The glamorous "lady detective" goes about her work with a pistol close at hand-- and, more often than not, a male admirer even closer. To the dismay of Detective Inspector Jack Robinson, Phryne's investigations take her through back alleys, jazz clubs and shady neighbourhoods. Ignoring the dangers around her, she glides through life enjoying every moment. But beneath her carefree attitude, Phryne hides ghosts from the past that continue to haunt her.
9 available of 10 items
- Detective and mystery television programs.
- Fisher, Phryne (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Greenwood, Kerry -- Television adaptations.
- Melbourne (Vic.) -- Fiction.
- Women detectives -- Fiction.
- Women private investigators -- Fiction.
- Acorn Media (Firm)
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation.
- Cox, Deb, 1953-
- Cummings, Ashleigh, 1992-
- Davis, Essie.
- Film Victoria.
- Greenwood, Kerry.
- Johnstone-Burt, Hugo.
- Margolyes, Miriam.
- Page, Nathan, 1973-
- Screen Australia.
- Tilse, Tony.
- 4 videodiscs : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical surround Dolby Digital stereo
- video file DVD video region 1
Target Audience Note: 14A.
- Miss Fisher's murder mysteries. Series one
- Miss Fisher's murder mysteries (Television program) [Videorecording].
- Title from container.
- Based on the novels by Kerry Greenwood.
- Originally broadcast as individual episodes of the television program in 2012.
- For specific added features see item case or interactive menu while viewing disc.
- Essie Davis, Nathan Page, Hugo Johnstone-Burt, Ashleigh Cummings and Miriam Margolyes.
- DVD, region 1, widescreen (16:9) presentation ; Dolby Digital stereo.
- For private home use only.
- Subtitled in English for the deaf and hard of hearing.
Publisher or Distributor Number: AMP-8934Link to PAC