A beauty refined
Phoebe Von Bergen is excited to accompany her father when he travels from Germany to purchase sapphires in Montana. Little does she know that her father's plans -- for the gemstones and his daughter -- are not what they seem. Ian Harper, a lapidary working in Helena, finds the young woman staying at the Broadwater Hotel more than a little intriguing. Yet the more he gets to know her, the more he realizes that her family story is based on a lie -- a lie she has no knowledge of. And Ian believes he knows the only path that will lead her to freedom. Meeting Ian has changed everything. Phoebe is determined to stay in America, regardless of her father's plans. But she may not be prepared for the unexpected danger as the deception begins to unravel.
0 available of 6 items
- Peterson, Tracie. Sapphire brides
- Peterson, Tracie. Sapphire brides ; bk. 2.
- Sapphire brides
- Sapphire brides ; bk. 2
- Thorndike Press large print Christian romance
- Thorndike Press large print Christian romance series.
- Family secrets -- Fiction.
- Fathers and daughters -- Fiction.
- Germans -- Montana -- Fiction.
- Helena (Mont.) -- History -- 20th century -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Sapphires -- Fiction.
- Christian fiction.
- Historical fiction.
- Large type books.
- Love stories.
- Religious fiction.
- Romance fiction.
Edition: Large print edition.
- 443 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- large print
LCCN: 2016020119Link to PAC