Restricted DAISY Zip (CELA)
One Sunday afternoon in Southern California, Bert Cousins shows up at Franny Keatings christening party uninvited. Before evening falls, he has kissed Frannys mother, Beverly, setting in motion the dissolution of their marriages and the joining of two families. This chance encounter reverberates through the lives of the four parents and six children involved. Spending summers together in Virginia, the Keating and Cousins children forge a lasting bond that is based on a shared disillusionment with their parents and the strange and genuine affection that grows up between them. When, in her twenties, Franny begins an affair with the legendary author Leon Posen and tells him about her family, the story of her siblings is no longer hers to control. Their childhood becomes the basis for his successful book, ultimately forcing them to come to terms with their losses, their guilt, a dark secret, and the deeply loyal connection they feel for one another. Bestseller. 2016.
- 10570 Bestsellers (Fiction) Succès de librairie (romans)
- 11000 Family stories Famille (récits)
- FICTION / Coming of Age
- FICTION / Family Life
- FICTION / Literary
- Family secrets -- Fiction.
Genre: Domestic fiction.
Other Authors: Centre for Equitable Library Access (Canada)
Edition: Computer data (1 file : 146 MB).
- (10 hrs., 34 min.) : sound.
- digital Digital recording
- Restricted to use by people with documented print impairment.
- Hope Davis.
- Audio and text.
- New York : Harper Audio, 2016.
- New York : Harper Audio, 2016. 0062561723
- Digital to DAISY.
- DAISY 2.02 standard; MP3 compression at 32 kbps.
- Studio original.
- 20161026 Y 200
- NO NO
- Complete 20161026 10:34:16 AudioCD
Publisher or Distributor Number: UACDLink to PAC