Goodbye, things : the new Japanese minimalism
4 available of 14 items
- Consumption (Economics) -- Psychological aspects.
- Self-actualization (Psychology)
Description: 259 pages : colour illustrations ; 22 cm
- Why minimalism?
- Why did we accumulate so much in the first place?
- 55 tips to help you say goodbye to your things
- 15 more tips for the next stage of your minimalist journey
- 12 ways I've changed since I said goodbye to my things
- "Feeling" happy instead of "becoming" happy.
LCCN: 2017002330Link to PAC