Stranded on planet Strip Mall!
After battling deadly space piranhas in Sector 7 of the Cosmos, Rocket and Groot crash-land on a planet made up of strip malls, maniacal robots bent on customer service, and killer toilets - yes, killer toilets! Told through the eyes of Rocket, the Adventures of Rocket and Groot will feature simple black-and-white drawing throughout, as Rocket uses a space stylus to express his adventures, visually, while Veronica, their space recording companion, lays out the adventure in text! Granted, the drawings are done by a space Raccoon with a bad attitude, but what would happen if he gave Groot a shot to draw an adventure they had been on? what would we get? We'll find out in the final chapter!
17 available of 21 items
- Adventure and adventurers -- Fiction.
- Extraterrestrial beings -- Juvenile fiction.
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction.
- Humorous stories.
- JUVENILE FICTION / Action & Adventure.
- JUVENILE FICTION / Comics & Graphic Novels / Superheroes.
- JUVENILE FICTION / Reader -- Chapter Books.
- Life on other planets -- Juvenile fiction.
- Science fiction -- Juvenile fiction.
Description: 220 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 20 cm.Link to PAC