The blacklist. The complete 2nd season
Former government agent Raymond "Red" Reddington (James Spader) has eluded capture for decades. But he suddenly surrenders to the FBI with an offer to help catch a terrorist under the condition that he speaks only to Elizabeth "Liz" Keen (Megan Boone), a young FBI profiler who's just barely out of Quantico.
10 available of 12 items
- Criminals -- Fiction.
- Fugitives from justice -- Fiction.
- United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation -- Employees -- Fiction.
- Boone, Megan, 1983- actor.
- Klattenhoff, Diego, actor.
- Lennix, Harry J., actor.
- Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (Firm), publisher.
- Spader, James, actor.
- 5 videodiscs (937 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical surround Dolby Digital 5.1
- video file DVD video region 1
Target Audience Note: Canadian Home Video Rating: 14A.
- Blacklist. The complete second season
- Blacklist. Season 2
- Blacklist. Season two
- Blacklist (Television program) [DVD]Videorecording.
- Title from container.
- Special features: Raymond Reddington: man of the world; Building a blacklister: Vanessa Cruz.
- James Spader, Megan Boone, Diego Klattenhoff, Harry Lennix.
- Originally broadcast on television during the 2014-2015 season.
- DVD ; widescreen (1.78:1) presentation ; Dolby Digital 5.1.
- For private home use only.
- Audio tracks and subtitles in English and French.
- Subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- Disc 1. Lord Baltimore
- Monarch Douglas Bank
- Dr. James Covington
- Dr. Linus Creel
- The Front.
- Disc 2. The Mombasa Cartel
- The Scimitar
- The Decembrist
- Luther Braxton
- Luther Braxton: conclusion.
- Disc 3. Ruslan Denisov
- The Kenyon family
- The Deer Hunter
- T. Earl King VI.
- Disc 4. The Major
- Tom Keen
- The longevity initiative
- Vanessa Cruz.
- Disc 5. Leonard Caul
- Quon Zhang
- Tom Connolly.
Publisher or Distributor Number: 46423Link to PAC