Nikki Boyd's flight into Nashville was routine--up until the crash landing at the airport. When the dust settles, the woman who had been seated next to her on the plane is missing--and no one will admit she was ever there. When she learns that Erika Hamilton had been flying to Nashville with an air marshal as a key witness in an upcoming grand jury trial, Nikki wonders if her disappearance from the crash site means she's running from trouble--or straight into it?
4 available of 6 items
- Harris, Lisa, 1969- Nikki Boyd files
- Harris, Lisa, 1969- Nikki Boyd files ; #3.
- The Nikki Boyd files
- The Nikki Boyd files ; #3
- Aircraft accidents -- Fiction.
- Large type books.
- Missing persons -- Investigation -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction.
- Women detectives -- Fiction.
Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
Description: 392 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
Notes: Originally published: Grand Rapids, MI : Revell, 2017.
LCCN: 2017008790Link to PAC