Revenge in a cold river : a William Monk novel
"Commander William Monk has learned to live with the fact that he cannot remember the events of his life prior to a horrific carriage accident years ago. But when a ghost from his past, a man he has no recollection of, attempts to frame him for a series of murders, he must rely on the help of his wife Hester and his close friend Oliver Rathbone in order to free himself--from both the charges, and the demons that have haunted him since the accident"-- Provided by publisher.
33 available of 35 items
- Perry, Anne. William Monk novel
- Perry, Anne. William Monk novel ; 22.
- William Monk novel
- William Monk novel ; 
- London (England) -- History -- 19th century -- Fiction.
- Monk, William (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction.
- Private investigators -- England -- London -- Fiction.
Edition: First U.S. edition.
Description: 306 pages ; 25 cm.Link to PAC