Before I let you go
As children, Lexie and Annie were incredibly close. Bonded by the death of their beloved father, they weathered the storms of life together. When Lexie leaves home to follow her dream, Annie is forced to turn to her leather-bound journal as the only place she can confide her deepest secrets and fears. As adults, sisters Lexie and Annie could not be more different. Lexie is a successful doctor and happily engaged. Annie is an addict-- a thief, a liar and unable to remain clean. When Annie's newborn baby is in danger of being placed in foster care, Annie picks up the phone to beg her sister for help. Will Lexie agree to take in her young niece? And how will Annie survive, losing the only thing in her life worth living for?
0 available of 19 items
- Diaries -- Authorship -- Fiction.
- Drug addicts -- Fiction.
- Family secrets -- Fiction.
- Newborn infants -- Care -- Fiction.
- Pregnancy -- Fiction.
- Sisters -- Fiction.
- Women physicians -- Fiction.
Genre: Domestic fiction.
Description: 379 pages ; 23 cm
- "A novel"--Cover.
- Includes discussion questions.
- Published simultaneously in Sydney, New South Wales by Hachette Australia, 2018.