The boxcar children. Surprise Island
The Alden children have a home with their grandfather now, but their adventures are just beginning! The first surprise comes when they learn they'll be spending the summer on their private island. A kind stranger who lives there is always happy to help the children out, but does this new friend have a secret?
12 available of 13 items
- Boxcar children (Fictitious characters) -- Fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction.
- Grandparent and child -- Fiction.
- Islands -- Fiction.
- Orphans -- Fiction.
- Albert Whitman Media, production company.
- Blueberry Pictures, production company.
- Chuba, Daniel, film director, screenwriter, film producer.
- DeHaan, Dane, 1987- voice actor.
- Dippé, Mark A. Z., film director, film producer.
- Gluck, Griffin, voice actor.
- King, Joey, 1999- voice actor.
- Lee, Wonjae (Director), film director.
- Legacy Classics, production company.
- Sheen, Martin, voice actor.
- Shout! Factory (Firm), film distributor.
- Simmons, J. K., voice actor.
- motion picture adaptation of (work): Warner, Gertrude Chandler, 1890-1979. Surpise Island.
- 1 videodisc (82 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical surround Dolby Digital 5.1
- video file DVD video region 1
Target Audience Note: Canadian Home Video Rating: Not rated.
- Surprise Island
- container of (work): Boxcar Children, Surprise Island (Motion picture) [DVD].
- Title from container.
- Based on the novel by Gertrude Chandler Warner.
- Originally released as an animated film in 2018.
- Special features: Interviews with cast & crew; Interview with the composer; Behind-the-scenes interview with the sound editing and mixing team.
- Wide screen (1.78:1).
- Music, Kenneth Burgomaster ; editor, Michael Rafferty ; animation, W2 Studio.
- Voices of: Joey King, Martin Sheen, J. K. Simmons, Griffin Gluck, Dane Dehaan.
- DVD ; widescreen presentation ; Dolby Digital 5.1.
- For private home use only.
- In English; English, French, or Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing (SDH).
Publisher or Distributor Number: SF18338Link to PAC