Pride and passion
Search for Love : After the loss of her parents, Serenity Smith receives an unexpected letter from a relative she's never met. When she travels all the way from Washington, D.C. to the family's estate in the Brittany region of France, she's greeted with cold politeness by the Comtesse de Kergallen--her grandmother--and the charming, insufferable Christophe. As she learns of the wild grievances they hold against her parents, Serenity is determined to prove the accusations false. Getting the enigmatic Christophe to change his mind about her proves to be a challenge as tempers fly. But they can only fight their growing feelings for so long.
3 available of 6 items
- Administration of estates -- Fiction.
- Americans -- France -- Fiction.
- Aristocracy (Social class) -- Fiction.
- Brittany (France) -- Fiction.
- Horse farms -- Maryland -- Fiction.
- Horse racing -- Fiction.
- Horse trainers -- Fiction.
- Immigrants -- Ireland -- Fiction.
- Irish American women -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Maryland -- Fiction.
- Container of (work): Roberts, Nora. Irish thoroughbred.
- Container of (work): Roberts, Nora. Search for love.
Edition: First St. Martin's Griffin paperback edition.
Description: 385 pages ; 21 cm
- "Two books in one."--Front cover.
- Search for Love was first published in 1991 by Silhouette Books.
- Irish Thoroughbred was first published in 1981 by Silhouette Books.
- Search for love
- Irish thoroughbred.