The New Iberia blues
Detective Dave Robicheaux's world isn't filled with too many happy stories, but Desmond Cormier's rags-to-riches tale is certainly one of them. Robicheaux first met Cormier on the streets of New Orleans, when the young, undersized boy had foolish dreams of becoming a Hollywood director. Twenty-five years later, when Robicheaux knocks on Cormier's door, it isn't to congratulate him on his Golden Globe and Academy Award nominations. Robicheaux has discovered the body of a young woman who's been crucified, wearing only a small chain on her ankle. She disappeared near Cormier's Cyrpemort Point estate, and Robicheaux, along with young deputy, Sean McClain, are looking for answers. Neither Cormier nor his enigmatic actor friend Antoine Butterworth are saying much, but Robicheaux knows better.
14 available of 33 items
- Burke, James Lee, 1936- Dave Robicheaux novel
- Burke, James Lee, 1936- Dave Robicheaux novel ; bk. 22.
- Dave Robicheaux novel
- Dave Robicheaux novel ; 22
- Motion picture producers and directors -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction.
- New Iberia (La.) -- Fiction.
- Police -- Louisiana -- New Iberia -- Fiction.
- Robicheaux, Dave (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
Description: 447 pages ; 25 cm.Link to PAC