The sixth day
When several major political figures die mysteriously, officials declare the deaths are from natural causes. Then the German Vice-Chancellor dies on the steps of 10 Downing Street and a drone is spotted hovering over the scene. The truth becomes clear--these high-profile deaths are well-constructed assassinations, and the Covert Eyes team is tasked to investigate. With the help of Dr. Isabella Marin, a young expert in the enigmatic Voynich Manuscript and cryptophasia (twin language), Nicholas and Michaela home in on Roman Ardelean, a wealthy cybersecurity genius and a descendant of fifteenth century Romanian Vlad the Impaler -- often romanticized as Dracula. Ardelean believes the Voynich Manuscript will unlock the secret to curing his severely ill twin brother's blood disorder and is willing to murder anyone who gets in his way, including Nicholas and Michaela. Along with MI5, the Covert Eyes team must race against the clock to find Ardelean before he unleashes a devastating attack on London intended to destroy those he believes betrayed him.
2 available of 2 items
- A Brit in the FBI thriller
- A Brit in the FBI thriller ; bk. 5
- Coulter, Catherine. Brit in the FBI novel.
- Assassination -- Fiction.
- Intelligence officers -- Fiction.
- London (England) -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction.
- Terrorism -- Prevention -- Fiction.
- United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation -- Fiction.
- Voynich manuscript -- Fiction.
- Detective and mystery fiction.
- Large type books.
- Mystery fiction.
- Spy fiction.
- Suspense fiction.
- Thrillers (Fiction)
Other Authors: Ellison, J. T., author.
Edition: Large print edition.
- 663 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- large print
Other Title: 6th day
Notes: "Thorndike Press large print basic."
LCCN: 2018010406Link to PAC