The Lady Elizabeth : a novel
A vivid fictional portrait of the tumultuous early life of Queen Elizabeth I describes her perilous path to the throne of England and the scandal, political intrigues, and religious turmoil she confronted along the way, from the deaths of her parents, Anne Boleyn and Henry VIII, to the fanaticism of her sister, Mary I.
7 available of 10 items
- Elizabeth I, Queen of England, 1533-1603 -- Childhood and youth -- Fiction.
- Great Britain -- History -- Tudors, 1485-1603 -- Fiction.
- Queens -- Great Britain -- Fiction.
Edition: Trade paperback edition.
Description: 500 pages : genealogical table ; 21 cm
- Publisher, pagination and printing dates may vary.
- "Random House Reader's Circle"--Cover.
- Originally published in Great Britain by Hutchinson. Subsequently published in hardcover in the U.S. by Ballantine in 2008.