A Louisiana farmer is jailed for the murder, 30 years earlier of a black civil rights leader. The farmer claims he is innocent and asks Dave Robicheaux, the sheriff's deputy, to help him prove it. Not easy, as it suits a lot of people to have the case closed. By the author of Burning Angel.
20 available of 22 items
- Burke, James Lee, 1936- Dave Robicheaux
- Burke, James Lee, 1936- Dave Robicheaux ; 9.
- Dave Robicheaux
- Dave Robicheaux ; 9
- New Iberia (La.) -- Fiction.
- Private investigators -- Louisiana -- New Iberia -- Fiction.
- Robicheaux, Dave (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
Edition: 1st ed.
Description: 297 pages ; 25 cm.
LCCN: 95050045Link to PAC