A matter of malice
"The crew of a true-crime reality TV show, Malice Aforethought, shows up in Chinook to do an episode about the death of Trudy Samuels. Trudy's death had originally been ruled accidental, but with ratings in mind, one of the producers, Nina Maslow, wants to prove it was murder. And she wants Thumps to help. Thumps is reluctant to get involved until Nina dies in the exact same place and in the exact same way as Trudy. Are the two deaths related? Or are there two murderers on the loose in Chinook? Thumps uses Nina's Malice Aforethought files to try to fit the pieces of the puzzle together, and in the process discovers that she had already started work on another case close to Thumps' heart: the Obsidian murders." -- Amazon.ca.
40 available of 57 items
- DreadfulWater mystery
- DreadfulWater mystery ; 4
- King, Thomas, 1943- DreadfulWater mystery
- King, Thomas, 1943- DreadfulWater mystery ; bk. 4.
- Cherokee Indians -- Fiction.
- Cold cases (Criminal investigation) -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction.
- Private investigators -- Fiction.
- Reality television programs -- Fiction.
- Television producers and directors -- Fiction.
Edition: First edition.
Description: 392 pages ; 24 cm.Link to PAC