After an injury, Detective Forrest Colton is forced into early retirement. But Forrest isn't the type to sit still, so he volunteers to protect alluring single mom Rae Lemmon, whose life is threatened after a dead body is discovered on her property. When Forrest finds a note threatening Rae's infant son, his senses go on high alert. He needs to save this family even if it means his own "permanent" retirement.
0 available of 9 items
- Colton 911
- Harlequin romantic suspense
- Harlequin romantic suspense ; 2052
- Harlequin romantic suspense ; 2052.
- Bodyguards -- Fiction.
- Legal assistants -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction.
- Single mothers -- Fiction.
Genre: Romance fiction.
Description: 281 pages ; 17 cm.
Other Title: Colton 911. Baby's bodyguardLink to PAC